- Made in the USA, in St Louis, MO
- Recycled resin
- Keeps bristles together
- Great ventilation to allow proper drying
- Chemical resistant so you can soak your brush overnight while still inside the Brush Vest
- Long-lasting hinges
- Impact resistant
- Again, 100% Made in the USA with U.S. engineering, U.S. design, and U.S. tooling all from our facility in St Louis, MO
- Does your cardboard brush cover get swept away to the trash?
- Blown away by the wind?
- Does it simply wear down to a useless piece of tattered cardboard?
- Are you wasting valuable time trying to wrap it in foil or plastic wrap?
Our hard plastic protective cover was designed to end all of those problems. When you want to neatly protect your most valuable brushes, safely store them in The BRUSH VEST! Quick and easy protection for your brushes!
If you can’t find them at your local hardware or home improvement store, tell them about us. Or simply place the order with the appropriate partner below.
Retailer & Distributor pricing is also available!
In the U.S.
In the UK
You also have the option of placing a quick and easy order by the dozen by going to www.toolschest.com and searching “Wilco” or “Brush Vest” or simply click on one of the 4 sizes below.